Roles and Responsibilities:
Looking for a System Administrator to:
- Maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Build, install, and image PC s / Laptops
- Manage AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Manage CICD pipelines and Jenkins.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, upgrade and troubleshoot user hardware when needed (desktop/laptop computers, connected peripheral)
- Receive and respond to service desk tickets regarding issues in the office (end user and infrastructure related)
- Provide training to end users on multiple software applications, business processes, and IT systems.
- Develop user documentation and frequently asked questions lists for end user knowledge base
- Strong knowledge on troubleshooting on Desktop related issues.
- Good knowledge on AD, DHCP, DNS, Domain, workgroup, Group polices.
- Coordinate and provide support for Firewall and network system
- New accounts set-up and active directory administration
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Supporting LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems at workplace and ensuring their efficiency.
- Network Printer troubleshooting and management.
- Outlook troubleshooting and setup (O365)
- Knowledge on Virtualization platform
- 1-3 years of experience in IT or Engineering with Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Management Information System, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- AWS Exposure.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language is a plus.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional certification like Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Oracle Linux System Administrator (Oracle), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), CompTIA Server+, VMware Certified Professional 6- Data Center Virtualization etc., is a plus