- Prepare procedures and policies related to information security.
- Management of Information Security System of the Organization (ISMS) inline with ISO27001.
- Execute projects as per the timelines and submit deliverables as per International Standards/ organisation standards
- Should be able to provide necessary reports pertaining to Security audit.
- Lead projects related to ISO 27001,PCI DSS, GDPR, IT GRC solution implementation
- Provide guidance to the team members on project topics and review the quality of work
- Take presentation at customer site as per project requirements
- Undertake measures improve project delivery methodology
- Ensure timely closure of milestones and projects
- 4+ years experience in Information Security and related functions such as IT audits and IT Risk Management
- Qualification - Under Graduation
- Certifications - (Mandatory)ISO Lead Auditor(desirable) - CISA, CISSP, PMP, ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001
- Experience in the areas of Network Design, Infrastructure Audit, IT Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Risk Assessment, Web Applications Security and Source Code review.
- Experience in implementation of ISO 27001 standard.